MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Only One User Automatic Logout Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have been using 118 and upgraded to 122. Thanks for nice work.

only one supermod account logouts automatically, login success (like a session, when browser window closed and open -> log out , i must relogin)

Problem (now tested again sorry both of them there is a problem, IE + Firefox) in Explorer 6 and 7 used in different computers. Deleted cache and cookies not a solution.

When login it creates a cookie with IE 6 and 7. this cookie does not include user details for supermod acc. what can be the solution ?

(read wiki cookies tut, everything ok with admin and users i have problem with one supermod acc)
Whats your problem? That the cookie doesn't contain details that the account is supermod? That information is stored in the database.
If I understand you correctly, the problem is the cookies are cleared at the end of the session?

In UCP > Edit Options: Is 'Remember my login details for future visits.' checked?
it is not a user group problem i tested. There is a cookie problem. I know That information is stored in the database, also in the login cookie; user id and login key must be exist.

My problem is: only one user's cookie doesn't generated automatically. This user's login is successfully but as i said before like a session. After the browser window closed I am logged out.

Christian Wrote:If I understand you correctly, the problem is the cookies are cleared at the end of the session?

In UCP > Edit Options: Is 'Remember my login details for future visits.' checked?

I see no check, but I didn't touch it before. After the upgrade I think ?

it is ok now, sorry for this easy step, i missed that. thanks for your support Christian and Tikitiki
The usergroup settings have nothing to do with cookies. If he is the only one having problems, more likely then not it's a problem on his end.

Just for consistency sake, please clear your domain's cookies in your browser and attempt to login. What happens, same thing as that user?
as you light the way, that user's wrong UCP setting made this. Cleared cookies and tried another accounts no problem, everything ok.

after upgrade, how one user's UCP setting changes i can't understand ?

thanks again