MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi can some1 please help with this issue that mybb staff seem to be ignoring but its a big prob for my site and short of changing software (which i dont really want to do as it`s took me ages to get it all set up on mybb) i really dont know what to do here is a link to my problem http://community.mybb.com/thread-142813.html
would you like to provide required temporary privileges through PM to check the issue
Listen CRAIG@VM, If you want to change the MyBB software so do it. Stop whining about it. Nathan is a MyBB Developer and he's busy with other projects, it's the support technicians job to provide support, not Nathan. No one else is facing so many issues as much as you are which clearly means it's not a Mybb problem, either you or your host. Plus you converted vBulletin 5 using the vBulletin 4 option and you didn't even export your theme properly, you just copied the files thus there's a problem with the incompatibility.

Every who can is trying to help you but we will not put up to your attitude, if you want to change your forum software then do it without telling us about because I'm not here to listen to you complain, I'm here to help in my own free time for free.
(2013-07-21, 11:58 AM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Listen CRAIG@VM, If you want to change the MyBB software so do it. Stop whining about it. Nathan is a MyBB Developer and he's busy with other projects, it's the support technicians job to provide support, not Nathan. No one else is facing so many issues as much as you are which clearly means it's not a Mybb problem, either you or your host. Plus you converted vBulletin 5 using the vBulletin 4 option and you didn't even export your theme properly, you just copied the files thus there's a problem with the incompatibility.

Every who can is trying to help you but we will not put up to your attitude, if you want to change your forum software then do it without telling us about because I'm not here to listen to you complain, I'm here to help in my own free time for free.

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM ? AM I MOANING ABOUT YOU ? NO, AND I HAD A PROB EVEN BEFORE I CONVERTED AND AS SAID I HAD THE VERY SAME PROB ON A FRESH INSTALL OVER A YEAR AGO BUT YOU DIDNT READ THAT BIT DID YOU, ALL I'M SAYING IS IT SEEMS NO 1 AT MYBB CARES ABOUT ISSUES I'VE READ LOADS OF THREADS ABOUT PEOPLE HAVING THE EXACT SAME ISSUE ,TRY GOOGLING IT AND SEE JUST HOW MANY PAGES COME UP WITH THE SAME ISSUE GOING BACK AT LEAST 3 YEARS SO DON'T TELL ME ITS MY FAULT OR MY SERVER, YOU TOLD ME MY SERVER WAS CRAP THE OTHER DAY AND THAT WAS THE PROB BUT IT WAS A PROBLEM WITH A PLUGIN MY SERVER IS A GOOD SPEC AND I'VE USED IT FOR OVER A YEAR SO IF YOU'VE GOT NOTHING HELPFUL TO SAY OR YOUR JUST GOING TO SAY THE ITS YOUR SERVER LINE JUST DONT BOTHER REPLYING

(2013-07-21, 08:44 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]would you like to provide required temporary privileges through PM to check the issue

hi thanks m8 ill pm you later as ive got to go out now
One thread is enough. I'm sorry that I can't dedicate all of my time to solving your problems but this is a volunteer position and that means it isn't my top priority.