MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB gaming forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I feel like half the problem is everyones' domains.
They're no good.
(2013-07-25, 06:31 PM)7uyk Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like half the problem is everyones' domains.
They're no good.

Yeah I will be honest ezeegaming.com is not that great but ezee has meaning behind it so I will stick with it. Toungue
But someone like me who doesn't know doesn't visit the site because he thinks its stupid.

Nothing personal, butt unless you have a handle on social media it really doesn't make sense.
(2013-07-25, 06:31 PM)7uyk Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like half the problem is everyones' domains.
They're no good.

yea I agree with that, I personally hate what I got stuck with since modmart was out of price range but I can still make it work with social media and what have you.
(2013-07-25, 04:05 AM)WebDevandPhoto Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-24, 10:18 PM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]Aye check out http://www.modzworld.com/

Give my site a chance too, even though we just started, but it's a good and active site with Plus members too.

Hits: 25947
Topics: 217
Members: 141

Not yet in the same boat, you have a couple years to go to catch up and is not quite what OP was asking for... anyone under 500K posts probably doesn't qualify on the same scale as the other leading vB video gaming forums.
HF is the only one I know about that has a large amount of video gamers on it and is MyBB as well as over ... well dayum.. right now the site has 26,260,245 posts according to stats.php

@Talyor
I mean I feel bad because my site was booming before 6 months ago but lost steam soon as some key video gamers left / retired. The traffic we get is usually remanent fans and people looking for them. I haven't really spent any time recruiting like we used to. So eh.. that's why. So bravo that you're forum is really active!

I'd like to point out that you have about 34,000 posts in your "gaming news section", which is, by the looks of things, simply scraped articles from reddit and other site...
(2013-07-26, 05:48 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to point out that you have about 34,000 posts in your "gaming news section", which is, by the looks of things, simply scraped articles from reddit and other site...
Tom, none of my public subforums have that many posts in them... so don't know what you're smoking... That subforum only has ~300 threads and only a handful and Reddit RSS feed posts.
(2013-07-28, 05:23 AM)WebDevandPhoto Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-26, 05:48 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to point out that you have about 34,000 posts in your "gaming news section", which is, by the looks of things, simply scraped articles from reddit and other site...
Tom, none of my public subforums have that many posts in them... so don't know what you're smoking... That subforum only has ~300 threads and only a handful and Reddit RSS feed posts.

Hmmmm, how convenient.

So where are the other 85% of your forum's 43,000 posts? Because I just signed up and I still can't see them.
Still don't know what you're talking about, sign up and contribute and you'll have full access. PM me your username.
I think you can guess Wink
I dont know if you want to join mine yet, its only been up for 2 days, but you could still try it out? Smile
www.hitgamers.icyboards.net
Pages: 1 2 3