MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: template problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I've solved my other thread.

Now i have the avatars where i want them, I've come up with this problem (See the picture) It's all out of line.

forumdisplay_thread

<tr>

<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}">
		{$attachment_count}
		<div>
			{$avatar_tlisting}<span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}" class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}">{$thread['subject']}</a>{$thread['multipage']}</span>
			<div class="author smalltext">&nbsp;&nbsp;{$thread['profilelink']}</div>
		</div>
	</td>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}"><a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a>{$unapproved_posts}</td>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}">{$thread['views']}</td>
	<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: right;"><span class="lastpost smalltext">{$lastpostdate} {$lastposttime}<br />
		<a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}">{$lang->lastpost}</a>: {$lastposterlink}</span>
	</td>
{$modbit}
</tr>
In forumbit_depth1_cat try decreasing the colspan by two.

Go to ACP>Templates & Styles>Templates>YOUR THEME>Forumbit>forumbit_depth1_cat

Example

Current

<td class="thead" colspan="5">

Change to

<td class="thead" colspan="3">

P.S: If decreasing doesn't help then try increasing.
Didn't do anything on increase or decrease Sad
add below code immediately after first <tr> and check (may be you need two lines of same code)
<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%"></td>
It worked .m. but..

http://gyazo.com/abb430cc42bbb402109026709f280492

the avatar as gone back to where it was previously.
^ you can move {$avatar_tlisting} to the required location - may be after <tr>
I tried that and it just goes above the forum and below the breadcumb, doesn't move to the left.
try it like below
<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$avatar_tlisting}</td>
and you may have to remove extra div element added after {$attachment_count}
It just messes the tables up..

Give me the code to put in as I'm confused now.
^ would you like to PM me temporary admin account to check & fix it
Pages: 1 2