MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Modnotice V1.1.2 *update*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here's a Turkish translation.
DragonLord Wrote:I got this error when i press the moderate button---->

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

Are you shure you have uploaded all files?
The files in the archiv are like the path of the forum.
Please go in your ftp programm and make shure you have uplaoded the file modnotice.php from the root of the archiv to the root of your board.

@Lose,destroyer,Le Poulpe Thank you for your translation. Next time I will add them to the archiv.

Greez Garlant
I reinstall again and if is working fine now...... sorry for the trouble.

~thanks~
@FirefoxWiz and Judel
It was not able to dublicate our reportet errors with my local server and my webserver, too. I tested it with php 4.4.4 and php 5.2.0 and got nor errors or something like this.

Update to V1.1.1 is uploaded. There 2 small fixes and other lang files.
On the first post are update instructions.

Greez Garlant
Thanks, Garlant. It works with the quick edit now Toungue

Big Grin
FW
I'll try it again in a little while to see if I have the same problem! It might have just been a fluke!
hey Garlant, one of my user's is a moderator to a specific (private) forum on my site, and he's able to add 'moderate' on all the forums globally, not just the one he's assigned to. I haven't looked at the code yet to look whats wrong, but I'll do that tomorrow, if you haven't.
Hi,

Is there any way that only the creator of a specific post can see the moderator notice? That would be better imo. Smile

By the way, I made a new file for the Dutch language pack...[attachment=4919]
Ok, there was a little bug. A big thx to Tikitiki.

open ./plugins/modnotice.php
search:
global $db, $lang, $templates, $theme;
replace it with:
global $db, $lang, $templates, $theme, $fid;
Thanks Garlant
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7