MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remote Desktop connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Does anyone know how to restore the connection bar as displayed in the picture below?

Thanks.
On the "Display" tab (hit the "Options >>" button if you haven't already) select the "Display the connection bar when in full screen mode" check box and if you always want it showing make sure to hit the pin.

If you use remote desktop often for managing multiple servers/workstations I highly recommend you download Remote Desktop Connection Manager from Microsoft, it makes everything much easier.

Edit:

I didn't bother mentioning this before as from the image it doesn't seem to be of use, but if you're on Windows 8 the shortcut CTRL+ALT+Home will display the bar, as mentioned here.
(2013-07-22, 06:23 PM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]On the "Display" tab (hit the "Options >>" button if you haven't already) select the "Display the connection bar when in full screen mode" check box and if you always want it showing make sure to hit the pin.

If you use remote desktop often for managing multiple servers/workstations I highly recommend you download Remote Desktop Connection Manager from Microsoft, it makes everything much easier.

Edit:

I didn't bother mentioning this before as from the image it doesn't seem to be of use, but if you're on Windows 8 the shortcut CTRL+ALT+Home will display the bar, as mentioned here.

I've tried that but it does not work. I am on Windows 7.