MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Internal Error MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue. Err
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can anyone explain this? it is from a bookmark which i had on my browser. but it is from a site someone else made using this programme, if that makes sense

this is the full error message:

MyBB Internal Error
MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
MyBB Error (41)
Error Message:
Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
Your board has not been installed. First install it before using it.

To install: Go to your domain.com/install (Or in some cases domain.com/forum/install)

Also, take a look at this document for assistance while installing.
http://docs.mybb.com/Installing.html
ok thanks i shall try this. but i have been able to access this particular page up until now
That's because you haven't installed your forum which means you haven't created your board yet. After the installation, you would be able to access more stuff.

Also, the MyBB version you are using should most likely be 1.6 and not 1.8
ok. maybe i didnt explain it very well. someone else made the forum. i had joined it and registered, and bookmarked it, but now cant access it when i click the bookmark and that mentioned error message comes up
Then that forum admin hasn't installed/configured the board properly.
ok i dont know orange about these things lol but another thing is someone else who was also joined has managed to access it since i had the problem Undecided
What's the site in question?
Hi guys ,
I have a problem with myBB forum it says :

SQL Error:145 - Table './kromag_forum/mybb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repairedQueryBig GrinELETE FROM mybb_sessions WHERE ip='78.9.118.227'

what shoul I do now?
Thanks,
Repair "mybb_sessions" table.

SQL query to execute:
REPAIR TABLE `mybb_sessions`
Pages: 1 2