MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Rep" System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a mod similar to the reputation system, but only a specified person can change the rating and with the name "Trader Reputation". Have anything similar to it in this forum? Ah, needs to work with the reputation installed, overall, the rep and the altered version in the same forum.

Edited: Ah, i forgot one thing, i need to know if to add new smileys the only thing i need to do is upload the smileys to the correct folder.
I was looking for the same thing!
Dark Flare Knight Wrote:I need a mod similar to the reputation system, but only a specified person can change the rating and with the name "Trader Reputation". Have anything similar to it in this forum? Ah, needs to work with the reputation installed, overall, the rep and the altered version in the same forum.

Edited: Ah, i forgot one thing, i need to know if to add new smileys the only thing i need to do is upload the smileys to the correct folder.
There isn't such a mod yet. At least I don't know of any.

For the smileys, you also need to add them through AdminCP -> Smiley Manager -> Add multiple smileys