MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make new post icon active longer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Friends,

How do I make the new post's icon active longer for my guests, Like for 2 or 3 months. If you see the attached picture you will see some icons are active for the recent posts, but for my previous post just 2 weeks back it's turned back to grey ( I tried to upload the pic but there seems to be a problem in the forum. I'm getting an error " Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive error" It's just a 190Kb file too ,and this new CAPTCHA thing is really very annoying).

Please let me know how to increase the number of days to show it as active.

Thanks.
Go to ACP>Configuration>Settings>Show Thread Options>Read Threads in Database (Days)
(2013-07-23, 02:31 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP>Configuration>Settings>Show Thread Options>Read Threads in Database (Days)

Dear Arbaz,

I changed it to 120 days , still the icon is not active. It's grey in color and I just posted it 2 weeks back.Please see attached pic.Thanks.

[attachment=29810]
Go to ACP>Tools & Maintenance>Task Manager>Daily Cleanup>Click the clock
(2013-07-23, 08:14 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP>Tools & Maintenance>Task Manager>Daily Cleanup>Click the clock

This worked. Thanks Arbaz.