MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to individually move pagination?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I need to move the pagination at the bottom, a few pixels down, so is there any way to move just the pagination down the bottom of the page?
on which page you want to move pagination ?
on the concerned template find {$multipage} and move it to wherever you want within the template
if it is just a few pixels down then you can try using <br /> before {$multipage}
Hey,

I tried adding a span style to {$multipage} with padding, but it doesn't work in all browsers.
may be you are confused about using margin & padding
Hey,

I know the difference between margin (outside the element border), and padding (inside the element border). I'm not new to CSS/not an expert either, but I'm just really new to MyBB.

I tried adding margin at first, and that didn't work in all browsers like Opera, Chrome, and IE. I then tried padding (although it shouldn't be used in this case, just to test whether it would do something), and that had a similar outcome.

Ok, it works without adding a span element, and instead applying the style to the div float_left which surrounds the {$multipage} tag.