MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Couple of problems after MyBB upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys
I have upgraded 1.6.9 to 1.6.10 and have two problems now.
1) Smilies doesn't work.
2) Inline moderation doesn't work. When I check thread or post to edit, the number doesn't increase in Go button and error message appears:
Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some posts and try again.
3) Image Refresh button doesn't refreshing on registration page.
Any idea how to fix these problems?
Thanks a lot in advance.
it appears that javascript is not loading or templates code needs updating. forum url please
(2013-07-23, 12:27 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]it appears that javascript is not loading or templates code needs updating. forum url please

<snip>

Also found that the image Refresh Button boesn't refreshing characters on registration page.
have you recently started using CloudFlare ? you have to disable rocket loader at CloudFlare

Edit: your forum might not be eligible for receiving support from this community
(2013-07-23, 01:44 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you recently started using CloudFlare ? you have to disable rocket loader at CloudFlare

Edit: your forum might not be eligible for receiving support from this community

Yes I am recently started using CloudFlare with rocket loader feature. Will disable it now. What is wrong with my forum? I am studying computing (Internet Programming and Web Security) at university and my forum is all about it.
Thanks for your help

Thanks a lot .m.
Just disabled CloudFlare and everythink works fine. So the problem with CloudFlare not with MyBB.
Locked, you are denied support.