MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Showing multiple group/rank images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I haven't been able to find anything current on this, what i want to do is have the user title rank that is based off of post count display for all users and then if they are a member of any groups with an extra title/image that too will appear.

is there any built in way to achieve this? or perhaps a plugin?

Thanks,

Ben
The built in feature will replace the usertitle that has been achieved through post count. You need a plugin for this. I remember someone mentioning a plugin about this very long ago(I was searching something similar on Google) but I don't remember the name. If I find the plugin, I'll update this post.

Just to be clear, you are asking how to display a usertitle achieved through post count and a group usertitle around the post count one. So basically display two usertitles at once.
(2013-07-24, 02:54 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Just to be clear, you are asking how to display a usertitle achieved through post count and a group usertitle around the post count one. So basically display two usertitles at once.

That is correct Smile

not a high priority item, but it would be nice
I tried a Google search and checked many websites where I often go to for MyBB resources but I didn't find any plugin or tutorial on this. You can request a plugin here if you would like.