MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank you system by -G33K- NEED TO ADD THANKS ON RIGHT OF PROFILE AND ON PROFILE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I installed the thank you system by -G33K- and I want to make it so the thanks show below the warning level on posts and profiles.

[Image: 3KGR1.png]
[Image: 3KGSA.png]

If you know how can you provide the code too?
Kind of new. SadToungue
Im on my phone so don't have access to it to check but isn't it in the settings? If not, you can look for the variable code and edit the postbit and profile templates.
The postbit and member_profile template look for the thanks variable and just move the code above warning level. Sorry I can't be more descriptive I don't have my forum anymore to do step by step.
admin panel >> templates >> active theme templates >> Post Bit Templates >> postbit_author_user -->
find the plugin's variable %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% and move it down to {$post['warninglevel']}

similarly
admin panel >> templates >> active theme templates >> Member Templates >> member_profile -->
find {$tyl_memprofile} and move it down to {$warning_level}
That worked, .m., but I want to remove "Thanks Given" and remove "in 1 posts" @Thanks Received

[Image: 3KIVt.png]

I can't find it in the .php of the plugin, so if you have it... do you mind checking?
Try editing the lang file and add an extra variable in the lang or edit the current one. I remember doing this but was a while ago.
thank-you-like-system Wrote:To customize the postbit block, you can use the following variables:
$post['tyl_unumtyls'] --> Number of thanks given
$post['tyl_unumrtyls'] --> This is fully formatted string (xx in yy posts)
$post['tyl_unumrcvtyls'] --> Number of thanks received
$post['tyl_unumptyls'] --> Number of posts in which the thanks were received
(2013-07-24, 06:22 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
thank-you-like-system Wrote:To customize the postbit block, you can use the following variables:
$post['tyl_unumtyls'] --> Number of thanks given
$post['tyl_unumrtyls'] --> This is fully formatted string (xx in yy posts)
$post['tyl_unumrcvtyls'] --> Number of thanks received
$post['tyl_unumptyls'] --> Number of posts in which the thanks were received

Still confused.
As I've said, I'm new to this. SadHuh
^ admin panel >> templates >> global templates >> thankyoulike_postbit
you can delete {$lang->tyl_given}: {$post['tyl_unumtyls']} to remove "Thanks Given"

open ./inc/languages/english (or your language)/thankyoulike.lang.php file in a code editor (eg. notepad++)
find $l['tyl_thanks_rcvd_bit'] = "{1} in {2} posts"; (around line 13) and change it to $l['tyl_thanks_rcvd_bit'] = "{1}";
Worked, thanks.