MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Check Out FreeMyWIi.com - Nintendo Wii Community & News Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WWW.FREEMYWII.COM

I came up with the idea for this site after purchasing by Wii, the first console I purchased myself since the PS2 and probably the most fun with a console that I have ever had.

The MyBB is truly a powerful and secure system, compared to some of the other boards out there, including free and costly boards at that.

Check out the site and let me know what you think. I am really trying to emphasize the News Portal and have made some custom mods, subtle but good, to enhance the visual appearance of the site and hopefully attract attention.

Any suggestions are welcome. The one thing I would have liked to do is integrate the SHOUT OUT box on the news portal but I had trouble with that considering the new version of both scripts.

Thanks for your time guys!
Peace,
Mike
I don't think the thead and tact gradients/color match, you should wip up some custom ones that match the background image. Besides that, everything looks good. Smile