MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: total amount of thread stats?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am wondering if there is a code for the total amount of threads made. I have the total amount of posts made but not thread.

Code:
<h3>Stats</h3>
<ul>
        <li><p>Posts<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}" ><span style="float: right; font-weight: bold;">{$mybb->user['postnum']}</span></a></p></li>
        <li><p>Referrals<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php" ><span style="float: right; font-weight: bold;">{$mybb->user['referrals']}</span></a></p></li>
        <li><p>Reputation<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/reputation.php?uid={$mybb->user['uid']}" ><span style="float: right; font-weight: bold;">{$mybb->user['reputation']}</span></a></p></li>
        <li><p>Inbox<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php"><span style="float: right; font-weight: bold;">{$mybb->user['pms_unread']}</span></a></p></li>
</ul>
IIRC, there is no direct link to show the number of threads made by a user (see this plugin)
(2013-07-25, 03:43 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]IIRC, there is no direct link to show the number of threads made by a user (see this plugin)

So can I extract the code out of the plugin and put it into my stats? I don't really want it inside my postbit. :/

Example: http://gyazo.com/398cf349aea4fe62338d55ada415d7f6
^ if it is for your forum then you can do whatever you like Smile if it is for your theme then you have to
contact the plugin coder for the consent (referred plugin's license does not allow distribution)
(2013-07-25, 04:07 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if it is for your forum then you can do whatever you like Smile if it is for your theme then you have to
contact the plugin coder for the consent (referred plugin's license does not allow distribution)

Okay, then I'm going to have to contact the plugin coder. Thank you .m.!
It's pretty much my own theme and not redistributing it since it's made for VisualizeEdits. But I have to add it to 6 network sites of mine but under the same domain.

(2013-07-25, 04:07 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if it is for your forum then you can do whatever you like Smile if it is for your theme then you have to

Also, I just checked to message the plugin owner (Whom name is DragonFever) but he hasn't been on MyBB since
http://gyazo.com/fe8f77a1d2e0bc55d59d30b83d72972b
So how is that possible? :/