MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb crash my cpanel PLEASE HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was going to edit in google seo then i add new words in it now all my cpanel and file manger the site are down and crash
Quote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

please what to do
Copy all the info in ur .htaccess to a notepad then remove everything from that .htaccess file then save it.

If your website loads fine then u have a htaccess issues so check it our carefully.
That will not be MyBB's fault. cPanel runs of a different port to your MyBB installation.
Think of it like this. If cPanel is your C Drive, MyBB is your E Drive (technical: cPanel runs of Port 2082, MyBB runs off Port 80, unless you specifically change that).

Personally, I'd contact your host.
(2013-07-25, 08:27 AM)cyberj Wrote: [ -> ]Copy all the info in ur .htaccess to a notepad then remove everything from that .htaccess file then save it.

If your website loads fine then u have a htaccess issues so check it our carefully.

i cant delete/edit it please help what should i do?
(2013-07-25, 08:34 AM)Xbat Wrote: [ -> ]i cant delete/edit it please help what should i do?

(2013-07-25, 08:28 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I'd contact your host.
@ Xbat, if you like to provide required temporary privileges to check the issue then you can PM me