MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin installation help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to download this advert plugin
http://mods.mybb.com/view/my-advertisements

I've tried dragging the extracted 'upload' folder into the my 'images' folder numerous times but it's still not showing up on mybb plugin page

Is there anything else I can do to make it work?

[Image: 6195_ad.png]
You don't drag the upload file anywhere.

Go into the upload file in the rar file, it will say inc and js scripts.

drag the files from the inc into the inc folders and drag the js script files into the jscript folder.
(2013-07-25, 11:49 PM)jamie1990 Wrote: [ -> ]You don't drag the upload file anywhere.

Go into the upload file in the rar file, it will say inc and js scripts.

drag the files from the inc into the inc folders and drag the js script files into the jscript folder.

There are folders inside both inc and jscript folders, are they what i need to drag into each specific folder?
Do exactly what i do into the picture..

Select the two folders in the rar file and drag it into a blank space (not in a folder)
(2013-07-25, 11:57 PM)jamie1990 Wrote: [ -> ]Do exactly what i do into the picture..

Select the two folders in the rar file and drag it into a blank space (not in a folder)

I've already dragged each individual file into the right categories and it's worked, but I guess doing your print-screened method would be faster next time, thanks.
Yes it does, the first forum i did, i did every file individually but it's so much easier doing it that way. Smile