MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Excising warning levels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know what query would be necessary to remove all excising warning levels?
truncate mybb_warnings;
update mybb_users set warningpoints=0;
Perhaps try this:

Supposing that your database table has prefix mybb_ implying that your users table name is "mybb_users", we would run this query:

UPDATE mybb_users SET warningpoints=0
(2013-07-26, 05:07 PM)Cedric Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps try this:

Supposing that your database table has prefix mybb_ implying that your users table name is "mybb_users", we would run this query:

That's what I said in my post above. You also forgot the warnings table.

truncate mybb_warnings;
(2013-07-26, 05:23 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]

truncate mybb_warnings;

Why are you jelly that I too replied in a better way? When I was replying this post it had no REPLIES. So I thought to reply.
(2013-07-27, 05:19 AM)Cedric Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-26, 05:23 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]

truncate mybb_warnings;

Why are you jelly that I too replied in a better way? When I was replying this post it had no REPLIES. So I thought to reply.

He was correcting you. You shouldn't take it personally, just learn from what was said. The aim is to help the OP with their issue, not compete at giving the best answer.
Solved the problem, thanks for the help. Smile