MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PostBit Modal Box help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys ,
i have been coding a theme which will feature the postbit user stats in a pop up modal box.
The problem i am facing is that when i click on the button the modal box launches fine with user details me.
but when i click on view stats button on the post of another user , it displays the details of me again.
let me show u the images

The user admin stats are shown in both the boxes.

1.admin post : link

2.User Post : link

Help is appreciated,
Thanks Smile
You've to use the unique ID for the modal boxes. e.g. add {$post['uid']} at the end of the modal trigger link and use the same for the modal box unique ID.
(2013-07-26, 08:11 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You've to use the unique ID for the modal boxes. e.g. add {$post['uid']} at the end of the modal trigger link and use the same for the modal box unique ID.

Thanks for the reply buddy , i have tried adding ID for trigger as well the modal box. But i think it didnt work.
I am using reveal modal by ZURB : http://zurb.com/playground/reveal-modal-plugin
regards
Change this;
<div id="myModal"
(Case sensitive)
to this;
<div id="myModal_{$post['uid']}"

Next, change this;
<a href="#" class="big-link" data-reveal-id="myModal">
to this;
<a href="#" class="big-link" data-reveal-id="myModal_{$post['uid']}">
Awesome Brother , that really helped..Finally it worked.
I was adding custom id but had a little difference in code and you made it work.
Thanks again, +reps Smile