MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with Hide to Guests plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again! I'm trying to figure something out that has me perplexed at the moment. Huh I have the plugin, "Hide to guests" by Marines working perfectly, the only thing is, I don't want to require my users to have to wrap the links manually in order to hide the links. I guess my question is, what Mycode should i use that goes along with the plugin. Say my "hide to guest" code is [vanish][/vanish], what would the regular expression and replacement code be so that users can use it from a list?

I'm loving Mybb everyday. This is my first go at a forum and i'm impressed by the community you guys have here. Believe me when i say that i'm spreading the word to my pals who are looking to do their own communities. Big Grin
see this guidance about adding button to Editor (keep a backup of editor.js file before you edit it)
you can also try using Show Custom MyCode Button on Editor plugin
(2013-07-27, 02:40 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]see this guidance about adding button to Editor (keep a backup of editor.js file before you edit it)
you can also try using Show Custom MyCode Button on Editor plugin

Thanks, the plugin actually helped me alot. It created the buttons i needed for my other mycodes. Unfortunately, I'm still stuck. After going back and looking at what i have for Mycode, the code that is used with the hide to guests plugin is not in the Mycode section of acp. So how do i apply it to a button and where would one look to find it, in the actual plugin file?
^ if I am not mistaken you are using tag code like [vanish][/vanish] for Hide to Guests plugin.
it is set in the plugin's settings. using that tag code should work with the editor buttons plugin
i made hide content until reply this plugin allows to hide urls, attachments and hide tags, but you cand edit manually to put another tags.

This mod still appear waiting validation after 2 months ago more a less. But i am waiting because i upgrade the lastest version and well i share here.

http://www.soportemybb.com/tema_plugin-e...3#pid33243

This mod are here too but still waiting validation yet :s.