MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OFF/OFFlock/New
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My buttons are not working my off lock buttons
www.Cs-tr4cker.ir
they are working. if you do not see them then hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5)
tnx

Now go and see my page plz help me how to repair it????

the mysql problem
^ if you have recently added a plugin (eg. fake users online) then uninstall it (and remove that plugin files)
ok tnx

how to send a activation e-mail with my written email?

Sorry .m. but i deleted every thing but it is also not coming
^ open ./inc/languages/english (or your language)/messages.lang.php file in a code editor (eg. notepad++)
and edit the content for $l['email_activateaccount']
web is coming but when i want to install board messeges plugin it is not coming that page comes
what is the error when you try installing board messages plugin ?
Plz help

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM' at line 8
Query:
CREATE TABLE mybb_sobhanboard_messages ( mid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, message text NOT NULL, class varchar(255) NOT NULL, global tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1', enabled tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (mid) ) Type=MyISAM;
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
^ if you can give the exact error then we can try to suggest possible solutions.
or you can PM me your forum's admin account & ftp login and change your credentials later
Pages: 1 2