MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can only view their own and staff posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, is there some way to make so members can view their own posts they make and staff only threads but no other threads within a section? since right now they are able to view their own but not able to view staff threads so i hope there is a way to fix so they can view both Smile
You can use Announcements to display Staff notices.
done that but when a user gona view announcement they get premission denied :/ since their view other threads is unboxed i want them to be able to view threads by staff but they still cannot view other threads by members :/
For password: admincp>Forums and posts>your Forum announce>Edit>password
For display:admincp>Forums and posts>your Forum announce>Edit>permission
you have to change permission of registered or a group to No view

IF HELPFULL +1 Me plz
(2013-07-28, 04:20 PM)Spartacus! Wrote: [ -> ]For password: admincp>Forums and posts>your Forum announce>Edit>password
For display:admincp>Forums and posts>your Forum announce>Edit>permission

IF HELPFULL +1 Me plz

checked announcement one does not have any thing like premissions for it Sad i went to admincp ----> forums and posts ----> forum announcement ----> edit

but in that edit area there is no premissions part :/
I think he mean
Quote:For password: Admincp > Forums and posts > Forum Management > click on option > Edit > password
For display:Admincp > Forums and posts > Forum Management > click on option > Edit > permission

IF HELPFULL +1 Me plz
i dont have announcement in a foum i use add anonouncement feature at forum & posts not that i use a section named like it and then i post inside thats not what i was looking for.