MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Content Until Reply 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@whiteneo the url is not working
(2021-03-20, 01:27 AM)Regorce Wrote: [ -> ]@whiteneo the url is not working

note, while there are several free plugins that do just as such and while one could quickly list all of those alternatives, not to mention that one could easily update the free 1.9 version of this now premium plugin to work just fine on 1.8, BUT as your request was for the correct link/url to aquire this particular premium/platinum members only plugin, that is simple to provide and so here is the correct linkĀ  to that particular plugin as you requested, though take note that a platinum membership is required to purchase/download: https://mybb.es/tienda.php?action=view_down&did=2

Best of Luck! Big Grin
Url has changed due problems with old hosting, in here we have shared the plugin as attatchment.

@censor_deeznutz thanks for the comment, and yeah you require a membership in the case you want some mods and some other projects inside our site. But is not the only way to acquire products, if you are an active and contributive member into our forums our mybb project yeah you can get all the content we have for free. All users who are contributors into mybb or our site but in active way can get all contents without a membership.

If you have thread replies with good content and into extends so many projects you can ask for one only or many products that you will need for your forums.

And inside our site all is like a refund for all our hard work purchasing tools and donations and more to others... So you can do it as you wish to get it due all my plugins are up to date all the time when they need to.
(2021-03-24, 07:25 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Url has changed due problems with old hosting, in here we have shared the plugin as attatchment.

@censor_deeznutz thanks for the comment

Yeah, bro sorry for the delay in response but been kicking back simply enjoying a few bottles of Nigori Sake currently and just now got to read this response, no worries & yeah I hear ya on that and yeah I assumed you had other optional means to aquire such for end users, though as was not aware of exactly such I figured that the primary linkage would get the requester there as the old linkages provided here was a dead link. Have a good one! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2