MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Content Until Reply 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i upload new versions the last was 1.5, the i upload 1.6, then 1.7 here, but still waiting validation yet, and the actual version is 1.8.

What does it does?

Hide attachments, urls and or hide tag contents. All options are customizable, templates and stylesheets too. You can choose where apply this, by forums ids, and tasks, like only urls hide to many users before reply a thread.

You can see it here for 1.6.x versions of mybb:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-144715.html

And this is for the new 1.8.x mybb versions:

https://mybb.es/tienda.php?action=view_down&did=2

This mod still waiting validation yet, but i share here firs at all :s.
That's awesome! I would use this!
hi
i already have it installed, but I have a problem
- private message is not loaded
when visiting the message, the following error occurs (two errors) :

Type: 2
File: inc/plugins/hideip.php (Line no. 492)

===================

Type: 20
File: (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: SELECT tid FROM mybb_posts WHERE pid =

what can i do ?
thanks
what can i do ?
thanks

hi there
i need this plugin
please help
i want this plugin how can i get this.?
this can get when MyBB validated, i sended many months ago and waiting validation yet for 1.6.x series and wont work with 1.8.x series, this mod are only for pay and only for $10 you can get it, and only for 1.8.x series old series is for free.
nvm....
(2015-01-03, 04:17 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]this can get when MyBB validated, i sended many months ago and waiting validation yet for 1.6.x series and wont work with 1.8.x series, this mod are only for pay and only for $10 you can get it, and only for 1.8.x series old series is for free.

i want get hide content until rely for MyBB 1.84  . How i can pay for you. Do you have paypal? 
have any update to this plugin?
Pages: 1 2