MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What's contained in the database from MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is contained inside the database (what's stored)? Is it just the members' username and password who have signed up and info from their profile?

Is the forum threads/topics stored in the database as well?

Can anyone describe it to me because I'm going to have to modify about 7 different MyBB database soon and need information about what it contains.
Users, posts, threads, logs, reputation, forums, calendars, help documents, statistics, private messages, and more. If you want a full list you should list the tables in the database.
Is it possible to combined 8 different MyBB forum all under a single domain (In subdomains) and make all the logins the same so link the database together for the users/password/profile?

I don't want to combine the forums together and still wish to access the admin cp for each subdomain and install plugins for that 1 subdomains so I'm not asking for everything combined. Just the login system so that when users go to different network of my site, they don't have to sign up for each one and just use the same login.