MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suggestions on chat with whiteboard support for mybb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'ts me again, lol. Big Grin

I'm about this close (l l) from opening my forums to the public, but before i do i was wondering on what types of chat plugins/software are available that integrate into Mybb if there are any? To be specific, my forums is for 3D modeling and animation tutorials in 3DS Max and Maya. I don't plan on having many people join the forums (right away), but you never know. Anyways, i would like to have a chat system where i can work 1 on 1 with people new to modeling and such or when they have question I or a mod needs to answer.

Is there a plugin (besides shoutbox) that will give me the capabilities to chat with 1 (or multiple) people, sort of like IRC? If NOT, what 3rd party program (preferably free) do you suggest i should look into. I'm also looking for something that has an easy whiteboard feature just in case i need to get technical and write things to the users. My school uses one for tutoring which i think is using jscript but would really prefer flash or something that isn't server intensive. I'm currently on free hosting so i would like to keep my resources down some. Any suggestion would be cool.