MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error after recent upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded to the new version from 121 to 122 a few days and ago and released that I needed to change the charset to iso-8859-1 as some of the words on the board were strange.

I went into english.php and changed it and now I'm getting this error on top of the index page

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/liskico/public_html/tastitunes/inc/languages/english.php:1) in /home/liskico/public_html/tastitunes/inc/functions.php on line 1121

so I did a refresh now get the below on each page at the top

And now getting this message on some pages

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/liskico/public_html/tastitunes/inc/languages/english.php:1) in /home/liskico/public_html/tastitunes/showthread.php on line 125
Please try re-uploading inc/languages/english.php from the zip download and make sure there are no white spaces before the <?php.
I've done that mulitple times. If I reupload it with UFT-8 as the charset the forum works but the letters don't.

I have this as the english.php file

<?php
/**
 * MyBB 1.2 English Language Pack
 * Copyright © 2006 MyBB Group, All Rights Reserved
 * $Id: english.php 2347 2006-10-25 03:59:36Z Tikitiki $
 */

// The friendly name of the language
$langinfo['name'] = "English (American)";

// The author of the language
$langinfo['author'] = "MyBulletinBoard";

// The language authors website
$langinfo['website'] = "http://www.mybboard.com/";

// Compatible version of MyBB
$langinfo['version'] = "122";

// Sets if the translation includes the Admin CP (1 = yes, 0 = no)
$langinfo['admin'] = 1;

// Sets if the language is RTL (Right to Left) (1 = yes, 0 = no)
$langinfo['rtl'] = 0;

// Sets the lang in the <html> on all pages
$langinfo['htmllang'] = "en";

// Sets the character set, blank uses the default.
$langinfo['charset'] = "ISO-8859-1";
?>
upoad the english.lang as bro chritian said then open the file in any php editor like edit plus and edit it Smile don't use notepad

this error is cause of notepad cause it adds whitespace itself

Regards
Crush
all-expert,

Thank you so much - Edit Plus did the trick.