MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Breaking bad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who all here enjoys reality tv shows like Breaking bad?

I love that show and will be disappointed when it airs for the last 8 episodes starting august 11th
Love it, I too will be disappointed. Hopefully it'll not kill off the main characters and trees a chance of a reboot in the future
I'm waiting for the second half of the last season to end to start watching straight up. Can't wait.
Yeah august 11th is the date i plan on watching it as well
Quote:reality tv shows like Breaking bad

It adds a whole new dimension to the show, now that I know it's reality TV.
(2013-08-01, 07:25 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:reality tv shows like Breaking bad

It adds a whole new dimension to the show, now that I know it's reality TV.
ok cool
Breaking Bad is not reality TV.
It's not a reality TV show, plus I don't know why all the hype over it.
(2013-07-31, 03:22 AM)BaconSammich Wrote: [ -> ]I love that show and will be disappointed when it airs for the last 8 episodes starting august 11th

You mean you mean you'll be disappointed on September 29th when the last episode is over, up until then it'll be great! I cant wait to see how it all ends. Ive watched every episode at least twice. Definitely one of my favorite shows.
One of my favourite shows is Mentalist. Bruno Heller writes an amazing storyline. I just started watching breaking bad and its just at Season 2 in India. Most shows are aired here after American airing.
Pages: 1 2