MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your MyBB Feature [Request Features For Your Copy Of MyBB!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I thought to start a certain feature offering thing.

If you would like to have added something to your copy of mybb, you can contact me. I will try to add it ONLY TO YOUR COPY OF MYBB.

Please make sure what you request is not A TOO BIG THING, as I am offering features for mybb, not plugins.

What kinda Features?

For example, let us say, you were inspired by IPB & saw a FEATURE that is already inbuilt in the IPB Acp, but not in MyBB ACP, you can request it Wink
Because I don't want MyBB to be behind!

Example form you should send me in PM:

Your Skype: exampleskype
Feature: "Ability to add META tags using ACP"

Or

Feature: "Security Question Be Added By Default In ACP Without Plugin"

Or

Feature: "Community Guidelines Page EDITABLE via ACP"

etc etc.

I will try to add these features in a way that don't affect your core files, incase a New MYBB release is issued.
So you're adding features without making plugins and without modifying core files? How are you planning on doing that?
(2013-07-31, 05:18 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]So you're adding features without making plugins and without modifying core files? How are you planning on doing that?

Magic. Duh.
(2013-07-31, 05:31 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-31, 05:18 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]So you're adding features without making plugins and without modifying core files? How are you planning on doing that?

Magic. Duh.

I laughed so hard at this one but I think maybe the OP will create those features in different files so during upgrades they won't be any changes as those custom features won't be overwritten - Something like that.
Won't these files be plugins then?
I have request pmed you
So, enlighten us. How are you going to add features without modifying core files or making plugins?
(2013-08-01, 10:10 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]So, enlighten us. How are you going to add features without modifying core files or making plugins?
(2013-07-31, 11:20 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Won't these files be plugins then?

I guess you're right. Waiting upon Cedric for their update Undecided
He could use the patches plugin maybe?
Pages: 1 2