MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It looks rather strange, don't know how to describe it well, can anyone reccommend a screen shot taking program?
Just do Control and Print Screen at the same time and then paste it in Paint. You can then save it as a .jpg and attach it here! Big Grin

At least that's the easiest way I've found to do it!
It'd be easier with a screenshot program for me, would you mind giving me the name of a good free one?

Thanks judel Smile,
Can't help you there! Never needed to use anything other than the option I've provided. Good luck finding one! Big Grin
Why not Google for "free screenshot software"?
Hey Tristan,
try searching on snapfiles.com. I find alot of my good freeware there.

Freeware Screenshot Search: http://www.snapfiles.com/downloadfind.ph...nd+it&lc=1

Make sure you look the bottom of things to make sure they say freeware!

FW
Why would you ever need a screenshot program when you could do it in half the time with printscreen key and paste it in mspaint and save it as jpg.
www.snagit.com have a free trial...
Good link FFW...some of those look really cool!
Thanks FirefoxWiz! Have some screenies for everyone of my problem now. They're in black and white for some reason, but the problem can still be seen that way. Look and you'll see that the ACP is displayed as kind of fuzzy and the "MyBulletinBoard" logo on the top right hand corner is gone. Same for the login screen.
Pages: 1 2