MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paid Subscriptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Better suited as a plugin, especially to allow the use of different payment types. Otherwise the MyBB team would feature - for example - paypal.
Honestly don't see the need for paid subscriptions to be in the core. If you are making a profit at the point you are automating your tedious tasks you can spend ten minutes to install a plugin. The plugin author will vary from time to time, though an official mybb plugin for certain common functions would be nice.
-10 for Paid Subscriptions as part of core. Better served by a plugin.
I would like this to be in the core! Hope it is added!
(2015-04-25, 02:20 PM)nik51702 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like this to be in the core! Hope it is added!

(2014-04-21, 01:18 PM)LostGnome Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly don't see the need for paid subscriptions to be in the core. If you are making a profit at the point you are automating your tedious tasks you can spend ten minutes to install a plugin. The plugin author will vary from time to time, though an official mybb plugin for certain common functions would be nice.

That is precisely my response.
Pages: 1 2