MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems After Restoring From Backup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What error are you getting in your ACP?
It depends on the page I'm on. On some pages it's this:

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/haxorzne/public_html/inc/plugins/classicauthorcolumn.php:259) - Line: 51 - File: haxcp/index.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/haxcp/index.php 51 header

And on others it's all different kinds of plugin files. They all have header information errors.
I believe all of them are related to some plugin. You also seem to be using outdated plugins.

I would recommend you to disable the following plugins:

Classic Author Column (1.0.8)
Multiple Registrations Detector (1.1)

Can you also check your error_log and post your most recent errors? The error_log file can be located on the root of your forum directory.
I have no error log :/
It's not there.

After disabling the classic author column plugin, now I have the same error, except this time it's MyShoutbox. Whenever I disable a plugin, another one has the same error. The site was working perfectly fine at the time of the backup, now, there's these errors. All of these plugins were uploaded while we were on MyBB 1.6.9 (and still are). They worked just fine before, now it's giving me problems.
Try upgrading to 1.6.10, you are always recommended to upgrade to the latest version as it has a lot of bug fixes and security patches.
(2013-08-02, 12:14 AM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Try upgrading to 1.6.10, you are always recommended to upgrade to the latest version as it has a lot of bug fixes and security patches.

I'm afraid that it would break the site even more so, like breaking my plugins or custom theme. I'd like to stay on 1.6.9 and just have my plugins working. Thanks for your help, by the way.
Upgrading your website won't break your theme or plugin(s) because those are different files, MyBB files won't overwrite those files.
I'm not talking about overwriting them, it wouldn't break the compatibility of the plugins?

[Image: img.png]

If I disable that Classic Author Column plugin, I get the same error, except for other plugins.
Nope, it wouldn't. It only causes an issue if you are doing a major upgrade. For example: From 1.4 to 1.6
If it's an issue of being outdated, how come it worked before? I've restored to this same backup before with no problems.
Pages: 1 2 3