MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a reliable free host?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
host1free is not good. My site is always down. I created a site for sufferer of Panic,Anxiety and Depression for my local community. I want to configure it but its always down, I always redirected to the homepage of my domain registrar(Thanks M for the domain and for your kindness.).

Now I asked. Is there a reliable hosting without ads?. Which would I choose free forum hosting or free hosting?. I know free forum host will not be my site because they don't give the database to personally back up your site and they put ads on your site. Free hosting will come and go but at least I can back up my site always.

I choose first free hosting because I am just starting, when my sites goes bigger I probably going to paid hosting. I don't like to put ads in my site I will just put a donation for my site to keep running. Its a Community why the heck I will put ads on my site.
I can try to host your site, I have some spare spaces. If you want then let me know.
I'll provide you SQL DB, FTP access, but no cPanel access.

Or if you at all interested on free host (which are never good) to have full control, you can try this, best of the lot as much I've come across:

http://nazuka.net/
Quote:Now I asked. Is there a reliable hosting without ads?. Which would I choose free forum hosting or free hosting?

Free and reliable don't go together.
I got some hosting for you, I can offer your our premium package because your site is a community.
Just send me a pm. This is what I can offer,

20gb spcae
200gb bandwidth
Umlimited Emails and FTP
10 MYSQL Databases
If you just need a reliable, free host for a myBB forum, I'd recommend icyboards. They are a forum host, and they are pretty reliable.
I can provide you with :
50 GB Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
20 Addon Domains
20 Email Accounts

You get full CPanel access on your account and a auto installer.
Thank you so much but i get a free hosting because someone has given me a free hosting. I'll be back to you soon i want to switch.
Icyboards are good but they don't give a database to you to back up. And I think they put ads on the site. Aurastyle sent you a pm.
(2013-08-06, 07:13 PM)december32000 Wrote: [ -> ]Icyboards are good but they don't give a database to you to back up. And I think they put ads on the site. Aurastyle sent you a pm.

You can buy your forum database from icyboards for about $20. That's actually a pretty good price compared to most other free forum hosts, and the ads are actually pretty light as well.
where did they put the ads? in the header?
Pages: 1 2 3