MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Feedback please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am starting a breaking bad forum based on the tv show. I have done my research and this niche seems to be completely unsaturated like most other ideas on the web today. I was posting here to maybe get some feedback from you guys that I know have more experience in forums I have bought the domain and a custom theme which is being made. Like I said I just want some feedback from you more experienced forum owners.
While I think it's a good idea I have one main concern.

Breaking bad is about to release the second part of its final season. After that, there really will be very little to discuss. If you'd started two years ago I think you'd have a much better chance, or if it was being renewed for another one or two seasons.

But either way I hope it all goes well for you Smile
^^ That's a great point. I've seen a few "theory RP" show forums, but they start strong and slowly die off. You can't build on a unsupport base. Look at the firefly forums. ;p
True its more of a hobby for me to start a forum and who knows i also own the domain amctvforums.com so who knows
The show has been running for 5 years and you're starting a forum on it when its about to end?