MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Idk why, but for some reason there are certain things I can't do as a admin that my users can... for example I can't quote or give reputation (I tried giving it out via easy rep, but thats the only way it would work)... my users have no issues with either of these... does anyone know what could be causing this? I've tried just about everything to fix it... it doesn't make sense... and once I log in with a non admin account I can do both things... even checked user permission, which seemed to be fine...
admin panel >> users & groups >> groups >> click on administrators to check the permissions
Hey, I check that last night and the only issue I saw was that the Maximum Reputations Allowed Per Day: was set to zero... but I changed it to ten and it still doesnt work

Update I got the rep button working, I guess I am forced to where I can only give out 1 rep point at a time, which is kinda dumb... but atleast I can actually rep now... the quote button still doesnt work for me, but I've seen other users use it... maybe they were using this: [quote] and not the button... what should the html look like?

One more issue I been have I have this alert thing where users get notified when people quote them rep them ect... and they can view it just fine in the usercp, but with the drop down menu on the front page, whenever its clicked on it opens then closes really fast, never giving enough time to see what the alert was... anyway to fix this?

Fixed quotation button... still need help with the alert drop down menu