MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Strange Ghost Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys can you tell me how to get rid of this mysterious thread that showed up. I can't delete it!

P.S. It only shows to moderators

UPDATE! THIS STRANGE THREAD SHOWS WHEN I MOVE A THREAD TO ANOTHER LOCATION AND LEAVE A "MOVED REDIRECT LINK"
that thread appears to have no subject. And inline moderation is not working on your forum.
have you recently added any plugin which uses jQuery ?
No, I use this plugin http://mods.mybb.com/view/required-approvals

Moderation works great just can't delete that strange thread, don't even know who made that post
if you want to see the content of that thread then you may have to check in the database.
I can't offer direct help as you are uncomfortable in providing required temporary privileges.
This thread has appeared after I have moved a thread and left 1 day redirect link.
In ACP -> Tools & Maintenance try all the recounts & rebuilds, rebuild every cache in Cache Manager and optimise database.
UPDATE! THIS STRANGE THREAD SHOWS WHEN I MOVE A THREAD TO ANOTHER LOCATION AND LEAVE A "MOVED REDIRECT LINK"
^ even if it is moved, thread title should be shown !
(2013-08-03, 07:13 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ even if it is moved, thread title should be shown !

It shows the thread I have just moved and this one too.

Two threads in total.
The strange thing it doesn't show on localhost!