MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: game section?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Game Section Settings doesn't exist.

I keep getting that when i try and access the games.php page the settings.php is in the games folder in my public_html/mybb/..

Anyone help?
Hi Ted111,

If you are using the latest version of the plugin (1.2.3), then there should be no settings.php in the root of your MyBB installation. There should be one in /games and one in [b]/admin/modules/games[b]. I recommend you re-upload the necessary files and see if that fixes the problem.
edit: delayed response

see replies here. if it doesn't help then would you like to provide required temporary privileges through PM to check
(2013-08-03, 05:29 PM)AndroidOS Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ted111,

If you are using the latest version of the plugin (1.2.3), then there should be no settings.php in the root of your MyBB installation. There should be one in /games and one in [b]/admin/modules/games[b]. I recommend you re-upload the necessary files and see if that fixes the problem.

Thats what i have but it still doesn't work..
Have you checked the thread .m. linked to?

(2013-08-03, 05:31 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]edit: delayed response

see replies here. if it doesn't help then would you like to provide required temporary privileges through PM to check

Are you sure you have successfully activated the plugin from your ACP, and that you used the install package, not the upgrade one?
(2013-08-04, 10:44 AM)AndroidOS Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked the thread .m. linked to?

(2013-08-03, 05:31 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]edit: delayed response

Are you sure you have successfully activated the plugin from your ACP, and that you used the install package, not the upgrade one?

Yes i am sure and i have checked .m's response but sadly still nothing..
Hmm, try uninstalling and removing the plugin. Re-download a new copy and upload it again.
(2013-08-04, 01:56 PM)AndroidOS Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, try uninstalling and removing the plugin. Re-download a new copy and upload it again.

I've tried that still nothing works..
^ would you like to provide required temporary privileges through PM to check
(2013-08-04, 06:04 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ would you like to provide required temporary privileges through PM to check

Not really because i know all the items are in the right place what i did is
1. I downloaded files, extracted.
2. I put all the folders from the inc folder into my public_html/mybb/inc folder then did the same for jscripts admin etc.

I don't see what i did wrong?
Pages: 1 2