MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Some Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I just finished revving up all the threads/forums for my site but there seems some kind of a problem with my theme. Could anyone please tell me what is wrong? Thank you.

Site:
I'd like to request to close this as I seem to figure out what I need to tweak-in. Thanks.

These are all my current plugins. I deleted Additional Usergroup Images earlier because my site was compromised (I think) since I haven't been able to login but it's ok now and I've implemented the Security tips that I've found here in MyBB.

Deleted

Note:
Just deleted OUGC Avatar and Plugin Library.

CHMOD
Deleted
Quote:403 Forbidden - Access to this resource on the server is denied!
if you are unable to fix that then check folders & files permissions or contact your web host
(2013-08-03, 06:50 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
if you are unable to fix that then check folders & files permissions or contact your web host

Hi, thank you for the reply. Might be because of my .htaccess? I seem to be able to access it fine on my end. I'll try proxying and see if it's something I've messed up with .htaccess.

(2013-08-03, 06:50 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]

I'd like to ask, what were you accessing? I tried using a Glype Proxy and it conencted just fine. I have a custom .htaccess wherein you can't view some of my sensitive files like config since that's what I followed on a security post.
^ hmm., why do I attempt seeing sensitive files ? may be you are blocking visitors from some countries !
(2013-08-03, 07:16 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ hmm., why do I attempt seeing sensitive files ? may be you are blocking visitors from some countries !

Oh, yeah! I'm using the list here:
http://www.wizcrafts.net/chinese-blocklist.html

I'll turn it off for a couple of minutes.

EDIT:
There should be good to go now.
^ have you tried using another theme (eg. checked with MyBB's default theme)
see html validation errors and try to fix them (esp. div & span elements)
Hm, I wonder what's wrong with my theme. >_> After weeks of preparing it'll just go down the drain mergerd. I've checked MyBB's default and it works fine so I want to know what's wrong with my theme. Could you check it now? I've made some tweaks with MyTabs.
^ well, now forum is looking fine but tabbed menu appears to be not functioning.
(2013-08-03, 07:51 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ well, now forum is looking fine but tabbed menu appears to be not functioning.

I've actually fixed all of it by now after some re-works and all. Thanks for the help.