MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Required Fields Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just upgraded to 1.2.2 and I have it set where people have to pick their gender and country when they register on the forum. However, whenever someone makes the selection, it doesn't go through.

Their gender and country areas in their profiles are blank. Which leaves the pictures that pull from that information in their postbits blank.

Any help would be appreciated.
Didn't work. Thanks though.
This is still an issue for me. I switched to the 1.2.0 user.php and it works fine, but the one for 1.2.2 isn't working. Any help would still be appreciated.
Make sure they're marked as 'required' in the acp.
Ooops, I think this IS an actual bug, Tiki, and not a fluke.  I was checking the wrong thing.  You CAN'T bypass the required fields when you register, but once you do fill them in, those required fields ARE NOT being saved into the user's profile.  I just did a test on my forum, and I can verify this problem!

And yes, they are set as required in the ACP, though that is apprently not the problem here!  *redface* At least now I know why that new member was able to register without filling in the required fields. She DID fill them in, but they just didn't get saved!
This file should fix it:
This bug has been fixed in the latest code.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update will be released which contains this fix.
Thanks a bunch, Tiki. That fixes it on my end! Smile Glad I don't have to worry about that anymore! LOL
Yep that one worked for me, thanks for uploading that, Tiki.
Pages: 1 2