MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help Transferring User/Posts on another Forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i need help trying to transfer User and Forum Post From one MYBB Forum to another Other MYBB Forum.
do you have database backup ? does the new forum has posts ?
if you need direct help then it is a paid work (depending on size of the database)
(2013-08-06, 07:26 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]do you have database backup ? does the new forum has posts ?
if you need direct help then it is a paid work (depending on size of the database)

i have my database already set up but when i click on Import it Comes up with an error.

Error
SQL query:

-- -- Dumping data for table mybb_users -- INSERT INTO mybb_users (uid, username, password, salt, loginkey, email, postnum, avatar, avatardimensions, avatartype, usergroup, additionalgroups, displaygroup, usertitle, regdate, lastactive, lastvisit, lastpost, website, icq, aim, yahoo, msn, birthday, birthdayprivacy, signature, allownotices, hideemail, subscriptionmethod, invisible, receivepms, receivefrombuddy, pmnotice, pmnotify, threadmode, showsigs, showavatars, showquickreply, showredirect, ppp, tpp, daysprune, dateformat, timeformat, timezone, dst, dstcorrection, buddylist, ignorelist, style, away, awaydate, returndate, awayreason, pmfolders, notepad, referrer, referrals, reputation, regip, lastip, longregip, longlastip, language, timeonline, showcodebuttons, totalpms, unreadpms, warningpoints, moderateposts, moderationtime, `suspendpos[...]

MySQL said: Documentation

#1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
^ you have to create a database and import the backup into it