MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb must have these
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1- Instant chat/live chat like cometchat or like facebook chat bar

2- Not CMS, but something like admin can active it or not active it some people hate their users access directly to their forums its must be have a better home page like portal but it has her own options like admin go to the home page and click on [post a news] like that, and its contain side bar with these options

3- A better footer, that contain awesome links with social

4- Ability to log-in with gmail/facebook/twitter/yahoo/mail.ru like that i know facebook and twitter has own plugin but its do a lot of problems and bugs and its not work with most of other plugins

5- A better SEO like category/[Name] - forum/[Name] - user/[Name] - calendar/[Name] - thread/name

6- add pages, admin got ability to add a new pages under good SEO page/[Name] and it has html and bbcode with WYSIWYG and it can be editable by admin from forum without heading to admincp and edit like edit thread like full edit and quick edit and he can set moderate by, in my side i can make people pay for me and i give them a page then they put whatever they want and i set moderate by the user who pay for me

7- Social Shares, like users can share the thread via the facebook or twitter, since these social dont support bbcode so its filtered so its only share the text with the thread link

8- Forum News on social, when you enter a news like what i suggest in number 2, when you insert new news its automatically be posted on the facebook or twitter no matter if its a page or a user

9- A multiply poll with ability to set a poll at the news page

10- replace the annoying rating star forum with +1 or -1/Thumbs up Thumbs down

thats all i hope people like my ideas

all respect to mybb users and staff forum
best wishes, Xbat
IMHO most of the options that you have suggested aren't much in demand. Especially the chat feature would drive away traffic from the forums so I wouldn't recommend keeping it. We already have plugins for such features and I think making it a core feature would be useless as not many people want to use such features.
(2013-08-06, 02:11 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO most of the options that you have suggested aren't much in demand. Especially the chat feature would drive away traffic from the forums so I wouldn't recommend keeping it. We already have plugins for such features and I think making it a core feature would be useless as not many people want to use such features.

Thats right i forge that, nice arabz forum for discussion if you put a chat in our forum people will be less posting