MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem with language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

When I change the theme of my forum the language pack I installed shows many errors.

Is there a way to fix it or do I have to change the text manually? If so, how do I do it?

Thanks in advance
Can you plz explain more what type of errors
Words that are not translated and buttons that change position, for example the reply button goes below the report button instead of side by side.
What's the link to your forum and can you provide a test account? Also, what language pack are you using? If you are using anything except English, please provide the download source of the language pack.
Thanks for the replies, I found the error, somehow I wasn't uploading all the files, everything seems to be ok now.

Now I have some issues I'm not being able to fix.

My forum is this: http://forumdabola.com/index.php

Here are my issues:

1 - I can't upload the logo. I uploaded the image via ftp, changed the location in the theme edition but nothing happens... could it be due to the image size?

2 - I see no use for the navbar and wanted to eliminate it, but swap the member list link for the the friends list link. How can I do this?

Thanks
Image size has nothing to do with it. I also don't see the logo, what is the path to the logo and did you change the logo path in theme settings?

As for the navbar, can you elaborate what you looking for?
I entered the wrong path in the theme settings, logo is on now, thanks Smile

The navbar just looks all bugged up and I wanted to fix it. For example you can't see the space to write your search, the avatar after you login should be up a bit. I just can't find the pace where to edit these things.
Firstly I can't see your header at all. Secondly, you haven't provided a test account which I requested in reply # 4.
I'm sorry, you can login with:

username: mybbtest
password: passtest

And I just noticed the layout is different depending if you are logged in or not...
Indeed. It is different for some reason. Try forcing your default theme on everyone.

Go to ACP>Templates & Styles>Themes>YOUR THEME>Options>Force on Users.

As for your search option problem. Go to ACP>Templates & Styles>Themes>YOUR THEME>Global.css>Advanced Mode

Look for

.nav_search_input {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
    border: 0 none;
    display: block;
    margin: 3px 3px 3px 30px;
    padding: 4px;
    width: 200px;
}

Replace it with

.nav_search_input {
    background: #ffffff;