MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2StepAuth - Multifactor/2 Step authorization for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Awesome, I've been thinking about making something like this myself for a while.

One question, does it prompt for the auth when trying to log into the admin CP?

And can I suggest that you move the two classes down the bottom of the file to their own files in the inc/3rdparty folder? Would just seem neater that way.
(2013-08-23, 08:37 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]This totally died trying to install on a 13k user forum. The install process creates the keys for all users even if they won't use 2FA.

Yea, as I said, there are some problems with big forums that I was unable to test when still in testing environment.

It´s all on the issues aka todo list and I'm glad to see all the support and usage which will force me to update it Toungue

(2013-08-29, 06:07 AM)Cameron:D Wrote: [ -> ]One question, does it prompt for the auth when trying to log into the admin CP?

The ACP uses a different session than the 'normal' mybb session and is therefore not protected by 2stepauth. 2stepauth is made for mybb itself, not the ACP.
I might create this some day, but it'll be a separate plugin.
Updated for large boards yet? Not even going to try since we have 70k lol
oh no it give error to me..

please help me.

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/inc/config.php:110) - Line: 51 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.3.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php 51 header

i cant logout..

this type error on forum also..

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/inc/config.php:110) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.3.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
/global.php 54 session->init
/index.php 18 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/inc/config.php:110) - Line: 9 - File: inc/bad-behavior/screener.inc.php PHP 5.3.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/bad-behavior/screener.inc.php 9 setcookie
/inc/bad-behavior/screener.inc.php 62 bb2_screener_cookie
/inc/bad-behavior/core.inc.php 219 bb2_screener
/inc/bad-behavior/core.inc.php 106 bb2_screen
/inc/plugins/badbehavior.php 585 bb2_start
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 badbehavior
/global.php 774 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/index.php 18 require_once
http://community.mybb.com/thread-162369.html
MyBB 2FA may be better suited
Hello!

I have a website using mybb, there is one computer in my household and my sister got onto the site (forgot to sign out due to working late) and she clicked on two-factor auth and she didn't copy the QR code, nothing was sent to my email that is connected to mybb account. Any idea how to disable it without access to the super admin account. i have access to the Database for my website. or is it possible to add another account to the super admin rank via database?
help me

[Image: 7fe19202c3187ae66eadd734b6051583.png]
ip and location is wrong anyways dont worry about it.
I have bad experience with Google Authenticator app, the code it generated never match. Look like the time miss several seconds. Any idea to fix it?

No, I have not use this plugin, but i will if there's solution.
Pages: 1 2