MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Strange width problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Here is my problem. If i am on the main forum, like index.php, everyting is ok, it's like in the pic below:

[Image: 2m5ezjt.jpg]

Until now, everyting fine. But if i go to online.php (to check users online), NOT forums, all the forum it seems it becomes smaller in width with few pixels. Pic 2 below:

[Image: ap6c3.jpg]

I've marked the difference of size, with that red line. As u can see, there is a difference.

The problem is: from index.php to online.php. From index.php to /misc.php?action=help (help documents). That's all i know until now, pages with problems of this width changing.

Other pages, custom php pages or from index.php to showteam.php, for example, works perfect. It stays the same, no width change. Or from index.php to memberlist.php, still works fine, no width change.

So until now, it seems only from index.php to online.php or to help documents, i get the problem (maybe even more files, but didn't checked all). Thanx

I will add, from index.php to online.php, not all the time. But from index.php to help document page, all the time.
Go to ACP>Templates & Styles>Templates>YOUR THEME>Who's Online>online

Add the following code:

cellspacing="0"

In your table border tags, which looks something like this.

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">

Alternate Option

Instead of using cellspacing="0", you can use cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" - Recommended.
Worked. Thanx.