MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A few questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wasn't sure where I had to post this but I ended up posting it here. Anyways, I got a few questions.

I've been searching around for around for a while now on a attempt to find a few mods and some other stuff.
Well my question(s) is, is there a mod/plugin/way to make a verify/blue badge system like twitter and facebook have when they verify stars and companys? We want to Verify by giving some people a blue badge to verify them in case of impersonating. I tried to mess around with My awards and some other plugins but these plugins wont let me only display 1 badge on their profile beside their name and on topics.

Another question is if there is possible to make member profiles more advanced or make them look like IP Board or vBulletin's. I've tried this mod "Advanced Profile" but it has a few things we don't like for example on visitors it shows avatar, date and all that. We only want it to display visitors in that field, like numbers or only names. We tried to modify it but we failed. So is there any else mod that look like this?

And another question, is there any Live Support mod where members/visitors can open a private live chat with a staff member? Just 1vs1.

And ANOTHER question is if its possible to edit thread view mode to just 1 mode and is there any plugin/mod that maybe pimp it up or make it more advanced?

And my finally last question is if there is possible to add a like button to every post (NOT facebook). Just a normal like button like IP Board has.

Don't judge us, this is how we wanted things to be but we couldn't find anything. Smile
Thanks so far,
Phumix/Martin

By the way, I used my paint skills to make an example of the blue badge thing.
[Image: 29atsaw.jpg]
It's easy to display the image. You need to explain why the image is displayed. What I mean is, how does a user verify their account ? What verification process is needed to verify an account and display the image ?
I was thinking that only admin could verify accounts by giving yhis badge from Admin CP.
manual method: you can make a new user group and move the verified members to that new group.
your required badge image can be added to that new user group (set at Group settings --> Username Style)

thread mode related tutorial --> http://community.mybb.com/thread-98235.html

the other requirements are also possible - please use search facility to find the guidance
I solved the thread mode thing and kinda the like button one, im using the plugin "ThankLike button". But theres one problem, it's beside "Report" "Quote" and all those things. I want it in the post (message) people write. I can't find the template file for it neither, any ideas? Anyone?

Also we trief to modify user profiles and tried to add visitors which went perfect and we tried to add this "Profile Buddys" plugin. My question is, is it possible to rename it to friends instead? And add "Add friend" "Remove friend" on profile? Also where in the template is this stored?