MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Happy Eid Mubarak. Selamat Hari Raya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: img_SelamatHariRaya2010.jpg]

Wishing happy eid to all muslim forumers here..

Wishing Eid before the end of Ramadan? Toungue I think Ramadan is still in Saudi Arabia? Anyway, wishing back to you as well.
(2013-08-07, 09:14 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Wishing Eid before the end of Ramadan? Toungue I think Ramadan is still in Saudi Arabia? Anyway, wishing back to you as well.

And in South Africa. Eid here is on Friday. I can't enjoy much because now I have to go read Jumma namaaz and the place I want to go is a busy place with no place to pray Sad

Eid Mubarak Everyone!
(2013-08-07, 09:14 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Wishing Eid before the end of Ramadan? Toungue I think Ramadan is still in Saudi Arabia? Anyway, wishing back to you as well.

In Malaysia, we celebrate on thursday morning. Big Grin
eid munarak brothers

By the way its eid in Saudi Arabia
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim friends.
In Iran, we will celebrate on Friday. Smile

a question. What's mean of this image? Undecided

EID Mubarak Friends , This time i am missing the Hyderabadi biryani ,sheer kurma and Kubhani ka meetha.
(2013-08-10, 08:44 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]EID Mubarak Friends , This time i am missing the Hyderabadi biryani ,sheer kurma and Kubhani ka meetha.

you eat so much
(2013-08-08, 12:49 PM)M.Abbasi Wrote: [ -> ]Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim friends.
In Iran, we will celebrate on Friday. Smile

a question. What's mean of this image? Undecided

The green one is ketupat. Ketupat is a packed rice inside palm leaf pouch. Boiled in water. Than we eat with rendang or sate sauce.