MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to block threads and replies with word filter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I am looking for ways to block a thread or a reply if the content of that post contains a word or words I have set to be blocked!
(2013-08-07, 05:18 PM)New2mybb Wrote: [ -> ]Use this plugin
http://mods.mybb.com/view/blocking-threa...-bad-words

Dosent work with it 6.10
it adds a "name" tab in the acp that is a copy of the settings in. The config tab of acp
There's a plugin for this called Hot Words on MyBBCentral.
Link: http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-6382.html

P.S: This would only block threads of users with less than or equal to 10 posts. To increase the number, edit the plugin file.
I have registered but when I try to download:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
(2013-08-07, 09:23 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]I have registered but when I try to download:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

Whoops. Sorry, the plugin is a premium plugin. You need to pay $10 for a lifetime membership and gain access to all the plugins and all their sections on MyBBCentral.