MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: like in the tapatalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
^ assuming that Thank You Like system plugin was installed earlier to TapaTalk plugin, the suggestion
is to deactivate the plugin and reactivate it so that the plugin adds required changes in the templates

most of the plugins require deactivation & reactivation so that they can work as expected in the newly installed themes
Ok, stupid me Big Grin ... i mixed it up with the THANKS plugin which appearantly is another one. Wink Removed that now and installed the other. Merged the previous thanks into this plugin successful.

However, now when I click on the button to thank someone for a post, it only comes up with a small thing rotating and saying "LOADING... PLEASE WAIT" but thats it. It doesn't go on. Any idea why that could be ?

Wolfseye

UPDATE:

Got it working now. Seems some Template modifications weren't done properly by the Plugin even if it basically was the default theme. However it works now. Thanks to anyone for their tips. Wink
Pages: 1 2