MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to edit the {$whosonline}?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Preview: http://gyazo.com/9c98cd7ecd65c494cda2654e44c45d08

I am trying to add a <br /> between my code so that I can make the text be like this. But I don't know where in my php files to edit it.

3 users active in the past 15 minutes (add a <br /> here)
1 member, 0 of whom are invisible, and 1 guest

Also I noticed a little bug in it where it's not displaying the users name on the top of it (above 3 users active in the past 15 minutes), how can I fix it?
You can do it in the language files.

public_html >> inc >> languages >> english

Edit the index.lang.php file

Find
Quote:Online Note

replace with
Quote:$l['online_note'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} minutes<br /> ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).";

That 3rd user active could be cache of your logging out. If you leave it for 15 mins and come back it will only be 2 active users.
Or you can use built in language editor to add <br />
admincp > Configuration > Languages > select your language click on options > Edit Language Variables > find index.lang.php > click on edit > in that you find online_note just edit it and then save
They both were perfect answer but this made my day knowing that I can edit the language file in MyBB! Made everything so much easier. Rep+ to both!