MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: no option to create new thread in my form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
there is no option to create new thread in my forum when i open a forum in a category also sometimes it asks me to enter password to view new forum why?
What app are you using for that?
(2013-08-08, 02:33 AM)DennisC Wrote: [ -> ]What app are you using for that?

mybb 1.6
It looks like you do not have the images uploaded to the server.
(2013-08-08, 02:38 AM)DennisC Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like you do not have the images uploaded to the server.

sorry i don't understand I'm a noob and recently created my forum can you please help me in detail also i want to tell you that once the option was there i posted two threads but after sometime the option is gone
You downloaded the theme.

inside should be a folder for images
and an xml file.

Upload the image folder to your public_html
can this be corrected by switching to default theme?
You can make it your default theme but it won't correct the problem
(2013-08-08, 02:28 AM)jagdeepmarahar Wrote: [ -> ]there is no option to create new thread in my forum when i open a forum in a category also sometimes it asks me to enter password to view new forum why?

Are you sure that only sometimes it ask not everytime
solution= go to admincp > forum & posts > Forum Management > click on options for those forum who ask for pass > select edit forum > now change forum password field leave it blank if you want no password > now save the forum
(2013-08-08, 05:29 AM)New2mybb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-08, 02:28 AM)jagdeepmarahar Wrote: [ -> ]there is no option to create new thread in my forum when i open a forum in a category also sometimes it asks me to enter password to view new forum why?

Are you sure that only sometimes it ask not everytime
solution= go to admincp > forum & posts > Forum Management > click on options for those forum who ask for pass > select edit forum > now change forum password field leave it blank if you want no password > now save the forum

i already change these settings and save but when i again open these setting password i again there what the heck....:-(

(2013-08-08, 03:21 AM)DennisC Wrote: [ -> ]You can make it your default theme but it won't correct the problem

i have uploaded all the folders of theme to my root directory but the problem is still there i'm unable to post anything please help me.....is it a template issue or what
Pages: 1 2